Millville is a Canadian village located in York County, New Brunswick centered around the intersection of Route 104 and Route 605. The Mayor is Beverly H. Forbes.
Situated on the Nackawic River approximately 58.16 kilometers northwest of Fredericton, Millville has one combination convenience store/gas station, post office, legion, outdoor skating rink, community/youth centers, volunteer fire department and several churches. The village is famous for its large maple leaf sculpture.
It was established about 1860 as a New Brunswick and Nova Scotia Land Company settlement. A post office was established in 1866. In 1898, Millville was a station on the Canadian Pacific Railway. It was incorporated as a village in 1966 with Willard Flemming as the first Mayor.